Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 1999.0216.46
Object Name Print, Photographic
Description Baltimore, MD #5 Corps, the Baltimore (Highlandtown), MD Corps building on Fleet Street, c.1935. In 1945 this corps merged with the East Corps to form the Patterson Park Corps, which has since been named the Middle River Corps.
Date c.1935
Print size 8x10
Subjects Baltimore (Highlandtown), MD Corps
Baltimore (Patterson Park), MD Corps
Baltimore (Middle River), MD Corps
Buildings